Almost all boys between the ages of 2 and 6 years love to play with cars, and today many of them have at home Hot Wheels cars. The number of cars with children is constantly increasing. Parents and grandparents buy them when they go to visit their grandchildren. Children scatter them around the room and around the house, put them in baskets where nothing can be found and all the toys are mixed up in a pile. As a result, in order to find the necessary transport, you have to pour out the entire arsenal in the middle of the room. To organize cars and teach your child to take care of his toys, you should give him Toy car storage. This shelf will serve not only as a place to store vehicles, but also as a great object for games and a way to teach your child to be orderly.
– Safe plywood is used for production. Other companies often make such shelves from plastic and other unsafe materials.
– Impeccable quality. There are no burrs, cracks, chips, and other elements on the surface that can hurt a child. The shelf is perfectly smooth.
– PVA glue is used to connect the elements together, while competitors may use metal staples and glue containing hazardous components.
– Bright design and personalization. The shelf looks interesting, stylish, and very much like all the boys without exception, because it will have his name written on it.
– Optionally, you can order a shelf-trailer to expand the storage space for toy vehicles.
– The product is mounted on the wall and does not take up space in the room.
– Capacity. The shelf is designed for 36 cars, which will allow kids to arrange and neatly lay out the entire collection of small cars.
– A bright design. Due to the fact that the shelf has the shape and form of a truck, it becomes a subject for games and the development of the boys’ imagination.